Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Note: If the submission is a revised conference paper, the additional supporting information that must be submitted is detailed below and under "Authors" tab.
- All authors have signed the Consent to Publish form and this is included in the submission. The CAJ form that is available online must be used.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
- Where available, URLs and dois for the references have been provided.
- Where available, author ORCID ids for authors have been provided.
- The names, affiliations, and email addresses of two potential reviewers to evaluate the manuscript have been provided in the cover letter (for peer-reviewed manuscripts only).
Research articles must contain original results and interpretation. These articles will be reviewed for scope, originality and quality, with a strong focus on the relevance and impact of the article to Africa.
Review articles should be on a topic relevant to air quality in Africa. These articles will be reviewed for scope, originality and quality, with a strong focus on the relevance and impact of the article to Africa.
Technical papers describe methods, procedures and management processes that are novel or have a novel application for Africa. These articles will be reviewed for scope, originality and quality, with a strong focus on the relevance and impact of the article to Africa.
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License; copyright is retained by the authors. Readers are welcome to reproduce, share and adapt the content without permission provided the source is attributed.